I brought back the “Big Red Links” series because it was getting hard to keep track of these link posts without it. Unlike the past series of the same name, I no longer plan to include three link themes in each post. One theme per post seems to work out better… For today, iI hope to reduce my mental health link backlog. Here we go!
- Slipping Away – Jo Aubin is 38 years old, and he has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease.
3. Sanctuary: Relax, Breathe and Let Go: women give their younger selves advice. Time travel!
4. An Everyday Activity That Boosts Brain Size And Flexible Thinking. What could it be?
6. Swimming Helps an Autistic Teen. Diagnosed at age 3, 17 year-old Charles Cobbert is competing in the swimming nationals at age 17:
7. 10 Books Psychiatric Clinicians Will Love. Do you agree? Any suggestions?
8. Three Ways Your Brain is Weird! Mine offers at least three thousand flavors of weird… How about you?