Here are the offerings so far from this weeks’ Aspiring Nurse Blogger group’s post share:
- Donna Maheady, EdD, ARNP offers Exceptional Nurse: Girl Scouts Mental Health Awareness Patch. The Girl Scouts offer official credit and recognition for fighting stigma!
2. Anne Llewellyn offers useful information about the impact of new technology on health care practice in Nurse Advocate: The Healthcare Revolution – All Hands on Deck:
3. Elizabeth Scala offers A Fun Way to Relieve Stress as a Nurse:
5. Beth Boyton offers more useful tips in Giving and Receiving Feedback:
6. While I’d hardly label myself a powerhouse, please allow me to include my offering, Robin Williams: My Tribute to His Untimely Death:
7. I add these posts as they come in. Here’s some useful tips to help nurses communicate better. Like most people, most nurses assume communication is a matter of your personality and upbringing, Not so! There are many skills and insights to learn and practice: we can all improve our skills. When we do, we permanently increase our power and efficacy at work. I benefit every day from my work on these skills, and I’ve still a long way to go: it’s great!
Thanks to Lorie Brown for her contribution to this crucial area: Communication in Nursing:
I hope you enjoy this week’s batch! Please let me know what you think, and as always,
Keep on Playing!