I’ve decided to tailor my link posts more than I had to date: more themes and focus, higher quality, less quantity. Sounds good, yes?
Today I offer five great nurse bloggers’ work, all from the Aspiring Nurse Blogger group on Facebook, an invitation-only group of, well, duh!, nurse bloggers, some rather successful, others just starting out, all helping each other learn, grow, and succeed. We have a post share group every Friday, fortunately offering some forgiveness for late posters.
Here’s what we have for you this week:
- Nurse speaker, workshop facilitator, and Reiki Master Elizabeth Scala of Nursing From Within offers 3 quick tips in New to Business? What Every Nurse Entrepreneur Needs to Know.
- Donna Carol Maheady of the Exceptional Nurse offers the 2015 ExceptionalNurse.com scholarships awarded to nursing students with disabilities.
- Beth Boynton of Confident Voices in Healthcare offers 3, No Wait 6, No Wait 7 Ways You Can Stop the Silence in Healthcare Today.
- Kate Loving Shenk offers Oneness Through Love- Podcast 219 –.
- Anne Llewellyn of Nurse Advocate offers The Patient as the Center of the Healthcare Team.
I highly recommend all five links, and leave your response to your professional judgement.
Keep on playing!